Tuesday, December 6, 2011

And almost a month later...

...I am finally writing another post! (applause please) I have been feeling refreshed and more confident since my trip back home during Thanksgiving. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! I literally ran through the airport to me parents and started to cry the second I hugged my daddy. It was one of the best feelings in the world. After the grand reunion we went to lunch at Sweet Tea and enjoyed some great food and caught up with each other. I also got to see my grandmother the day I got back along with my best friend, Sarah Traylor. Sarah and I had an emotional reunion in my front yard, which I'm sure the neighbors loved. I got to see most of "the crew" with a couple extras, all the day I got home. It was just wonderful!! I really love and miss my friends. Of course I got to see John too. I went to Auburn and he showed me around the campus. It was the first time for me to be in somewhat cold weather! I got to stay at Grant's place that night, so it was great to see him. It was weird because everything felt like normal again. After Thanksgiving day we traveled to the country part of Alabama to see the Nolan side of my family. The amount of joy and happiness and love that filled my Pappy's house was overwhelming in the best way possible. Not to mention the CRAZY amount of food that was consumed within two days. Not gonna lie, I am proud of myself for eating as much as I did. It was very hard to leave my Mommy and Daddy again, but it was comforting to know I would be back home in no time at all! Now Orlando Ballet is focusing on Nutcracker like crazy! I am doing four shows, so it shouldn't be too bad. My mommy is coming next week and then I go home on Dec 19. I am so excited! Looks like I am going to have a good bit of doctors appointments when I get home, but at least I will be home. Peace and blessing y'all, peace and blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment