Thursday, August 25, 2011

Almost done with week one

I was just starting to write a post last night when I was given some bad news. My grandfather, Pappy, found out yesterday that his cancer has come back again. This is his third time to have cancer and I would appreciate so very much if everyone would be praying for him, my family, and family friends. Well, the past two days have been very tiresome and full of very hard work. Today we had Ms. Marsh twice, which was intense! She gives one tough class. She doesn't let anything slide but that I just what I need. We had rehearsals for Stars and Stripes again today ,and I got to actually do it for the first time! Mr. Munoz had been choreographing the piece on six people and today he asked for another group to give it a go. The first run through was rough but the second one was much better. Right after that I went to a rehearsal for a piece Mr. Hill did last year and is resetting with more people. I have been understudying a girl that was originally in the piece, but today her foot was hurt so I jumped in and took her place. Thank goodness I had been paying attention and knew what to do! I messed up some arms here and there though. I just have to make it through another full day tomorrow and 9am-1pm on Saturday, then it will be time for some needed rest. Maybe I'll even be able to go out with some people. We shall see! Time for a food update: Last night I helped with dinner! We had chicken, pasta (which I cooked), and green beans. Tonight we had kabobs, sweet potatoes, and broccoli. Then I ate some good ole ice cream! I just can't resist it and deserve it after dancing all day. That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it! That's pretty much it. Just a lot of dancing mixed in with some sleep, food, and baby Makayla. I really should look into a job as a professional baby bouncer. I'm going to get some ripped arms and legs from holding/bouncing Makayla. But I don't mind doing it one bit because she is so stinking cute! Anyways, please pray for my Pappy and that I will survive nine more months at this level of dancing. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment