Monday, August 22, 2011

First day blogness

FIRST DAY IS OVER WITH! Can I get a whooooo?! WHOOOOO! Okay, now I will stop with the annoying all caps and get serious (ha). My first class was at 11:30, which I did not mind one bit. It was awesome to see everyone I had become friends with over the summer and to see some new faces too. Everyone looked refreshed and ready to get back to the grind of it. I know I was! I had ballet with Mr. Munoz who I love dearly. He is French and hilarious! Then I had a rather long break that will normally be filled with school work, but I still don't have my text books yet. It's weird because I kinda feel like I have already graduated and shouldn't be taking more classes. Maybe I'll just get them done really fast and be done with high school. After the break we had modern (honestly I was not looking forward to modern at all) and it turned out to be almost enjoyable. Almost. Then I had a ballet class with Mr. Munoz again which was also a very fun class. Finally I had variations class that was taught by a company member who is super sweet and even more helpful. We did a variation form Don Q and I loved it! It was very sassy and my style. After a long day of hard work I came home and got a yummy dinner of steak, green beans, and a biscuit. It was delicious! Then I had a yogurt parfait thingy with some pineapple because I am obsessed with pineapple. I think that is about it! This post was rather boring but factual. All in all, I had fun dancing today and have been missing that for a while now. I can only pray that will continue through out the year.
Side note: please ignore any grammar errors. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment