Friday, August 19, 2011

And we made it!

I am officially in Orlando! Whoo hooo! I was a lazy bum and slept almost the entire way. For real. Last night we stayed at my grandparents house and got to see a good bit of our family and eat lots and lots of food (which came to bite me in the butt later). Taco soup, tacos, nachos, and an amazing pound cake with whip cream icing that had pineapples and oranges in it. So yummy! It was all delicious but did not agree with my tummy this morning when it all tried to come back and see the light of day again. Thankfully it did not succeed. Enough with that nastiness. On the way here I kept a small record of funny names of streets, towns, and such: Ty Ty, Georgia, Ty Ty Nursery, Ty Ty Station, Lower Ty Ty Street, Old Coffee Road, Slappey Blvd. Also, my mama and I saw the new 2012 VW Bug! It looked kinda weird, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Now we are hanging around the house with my Aunt and Uncle playing with my baby cousin. I love moments like this. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Friday!

PS: does anyone actually read this?

3 comments:

  1. Yes Anna , my family is from Tifton, I have been reading those signs for 30 something or more years now......we take them seriously.....Ty Ty is for real...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Ty signs meant we were close to where we were headed...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the name is great! Seriously. More places need names like.

    ReplyDelete