Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week one: complete

I feel like they should hand out t-shirts at this point saying "I survived week one at OBS!" All in all this has been a very successful week. I realized though that I have jumped from taking 4 or 5 ballet classes a week to taking 11 in a week. That's over twice as many! How I am still standing is a mystery. After class today my friend Talia and I went to get sushi as a reward and had a great time. We tried to go back to her apartment and lay out by the pool but it started to rain which put a damper on things (get it, cause it rained?). Instead we just relaxed in her apartment, read some magazines, painted our toe/finger nails, and went for a walk. It feels kinda odd to have almost a full day out of the studio and have a real full day off tomorrow. I got one of my three text books last night so I can finally start school! I haven't decided if that is a good or bad thing yet, but it must be done. Now I have the rest of the night to myself. What to do, what to do.....oh and GO BUCS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment