Thursday, September 8, 2011

Goal until May

I have created a goal for myself: I will find some way to enjoy some part of my day. It could from eating a big bowl of ice cream, taking a little shopping trip, taking a longer shower, dancing without thinking about being perfect or anything else really! I think ice cream will be used the most for enjoyment. Also, I am going to stop killing myself with school. Yes, I am going to work very hard to complete it fully but I am not going to stress myself out with it. Ya know why? Because I don't have to! It is time to enjoy this experience and not keep on letting my mind take over with thinking too much. I get that from my daddy. Which by the way, I miss my daddy very much. In fact I miss everyone very much! Thanksgiving break is going to be filled with so many friends and family. It is going to be wonderful! I'm more excited about that than the food and that is saying something. For real though. Well, one more class for today so I should go claim a spot at the barre and start stretching or whatnot. Hope everyone has had a fabulous week and it will continue in that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment