Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Monday Off!

Can I just say it has been amazing to sleep in the past two days? Okay, it was been amazing to sleep in the past two nights! I needed that sleep more than I knew. I have spent most of today outside reading in my english book and doing sociology. As of right now I have a 100 in all my classes! Yeah, it's only about a week since I started but that is still an accomplishment. I have also started to do college applications, which haven't been as bad as expected. The family is all good. I got some awesome news yesterday: John is coming to visit in October :D I can not wait for that! I miss everyone back home so so much already. I look at everyone's senior year facebook albums all the time. I do miss the football games. I hope everyone is having a great year so far and having tons of fun! Tomorrow starts week three and for some reason I have a feeling it is going to be a killer week. We shall see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment