Friday, September 16, 2011

Week Four

So I'm not going to lie, this week has been rough. It has been very hard to convince myself to do things the past few days. Ya know, simple things like: getting out of bed, making my hair look decent, putting on make up, and doing school work at night. The latter is the very hardest! Good news though, I have completed three Sociology lessons (six chapters), 2 government lessons (four chapters), and one english lesson (4 essays). I am currently work on lesson 3 for government and going to start my next english lesson either tonight for tomorrow. I am trying so hard not to stress myself out about school but sometimes it just does not work. I have had to sit out of the very end of two of my classes this week. Monday I had a tummy ache and couldn't finish my second ballet class or do the variations class and today I didn't jump in my first ballet class because my knee is feeling funky. It doesn't hurt that bad but kinda feels like it is twisted and off track. I'm not sure how to explain it but I'm afraid to push it too much because it might injure it. I have also been applying to different colleges, fun fun. I have been loving stalking everyone from Hoover on facebook this week because it is homecoming week! Finally the class of 2012 has some school spirit! I was tempted to wear a toga to class today, but resisted. I miss everyone dearly and pray for everyone every day. If anyone is ever board shoot me a text, tweet, phone call, skype, anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment