Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's been a while

I have been so consumed with dancing all day and trying to get school work done that there has been no time to do almost anything else! It has been kinda stressful. I am finally making some progress on school work. It just feels like it is taking me forever and a day to finish anything. Remember how I needed to get new pointe shoes? Well well well. I went to the store on Monday and spent about an hour trying on shoes and seeing what worked and what didn't. I found a pair that worked (at the time) and bought those expensive suckers. I sewed them that night in order to wear them the next day. I wore them in pointe on Tuesday and did not like them no bit! I couldn't balance or turn or anything! Talia reassured me that is just took some time to adjust to them and they would get better over time. She was right, for the most part. Wednesday I wore them in rehearsals and they felt very good! I was turning well and could actually dance without looking like a flopping fish again! I was starting to think I could like these new shoes until today. Today they were totally and completely dead. For those of you who don't know what that means, it just means that all the support was gone. My foot was bending away to far when I was on pointe and it started to scare me. I'm very upset that they cost so much money and then lasted three days! I called the store, believe me. Maybe it was just a bad pair. Maybe I need another new kind. Only time will tell but it better start talking real soon! Money does not grow on trees. So yeah, that's my dilemma. Classes are still going well and I am still working on butt off everyday. It makes me so hungry at night. I just can't stop eating! I got some really good blackberry pomegranate yogurt today from the store. It was my dessert after a breakfast sandwich. Then I ate an apple. Then some watermelon. Then some triscuits. I guess most of that is healthy stuff, right? Okay I'm just rambling on so everyone have a good Thursday night or whatever day/time you read this!
(I'm not going to proof read this one so ignore any mistakes. K, thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment